Community Education & Support
Community Education is a family resource for Waukesha County and all of Southeastern Wisconsin for parents with children ages 0-18. Parenting is a tough job and a tremendous responsibility. All families can benefit from sound parenting information and support.
Free on-site child care is available for most groups, classes, and workshops. There are toys, games, books and snacks for your child to enjoy while being cared for by our professional and loving staff.
Parents Place Community Education also includes:
- Information and Referral
- Crisis Support
- Community Awareness Presentations
- Mandated Reporter Law Trainings
- Please call to register for classes and fee information.
- Please call to register for complimentary child care when you attend a class, workshop or support group. Space is limited.
- Fees may be reduced or waived, based on individual need.
- Our phone numbers are 262-549-5575 or 262-549-5987.
How much does it cost?
Small fees may apply to participate. Do not let the cost of classes keep you from inquiring. Some fees may be reduced within reason or scholarships granted.
When can I come?
Classes, support groups and play groups are typically held Monday through Thursday 9:30a.m. - 8:00p.m. Check our Program Flyer for details.