Parent Education & Classes
Our instructors teach Waukesha County parents effective ways to build a positive relationship with their children. Topics include, but are not limited to, child development, discipline, defiance, communication, stress, and anger management.
We frequently include Love and Logic classes for Wisconsin parents as well. Love and Logic is a philosophy founded by Jim Fay and Foster W. Cline, M.D., and provides simple and practical techniques to help parents have less stress and more fun while raising responsible kids. This curriculum provides immediate results with techniques like:
- setting limits with enforceable statements,
- sharing control through lots of small choices,
- and many more!
Become a Love and Logic parent and unlock the secret of successful parenting with these effective techniques.
- Please call to register for classes and fee information.
- Please call to register for complimentary child care when you attend a class, workshop or support group. Space is limited.
- Fees may be reduced or waived, based on individual need.
- Our phone numbers are 262-549-5575 or 262-549-5987.