(Positive Parenting Program)
TRIPLE P IS AN EVIDENCE-BASED, TRAUMA INFORMED CURRICULUM
What is Triple P?
Triple P provides practical strategies for managing life skills. This free program meets one on one with the parents and is tailored to meet the needs of each individual family developing a personal plan. It's an approach that helps families build safe, stable and nurturing relationships. It's not about rules. It's about gaining the skills and confidence to handle all the ups and downs together.
Parents Place Triple P providers can help your family develop the positive parenting skills to manage stress and encourage healthy habits.
triple p is not one size fits all
Grounded in science and practical advice, Triple P doesn't "control" how you parent. Instead, we provide hands-on advice and the success seen by many families. it's about gaining the skills and confidence to handle all the ups and downs together.
- Find the right level of support
- Set your own priorities and goals
- Decide what works for your family
- Tailor strategies to your unique needs
All parents experience parenting demands that outshine "expectations", regardless of their education and income. Register today to meet with a trained Triple P provider for thoughtful advice on various mild to moderate parenting stressors that arise.
- Focus on your family's specific needs
- Get suggestions for your situation
- Create a practical action plan
triple p discussion groups
Parents Place's Triple P Discussion Groups are held in a small group format where our provider will present on specific topics for all parents.
Talk with other parents, honestly and openly, on how to use positive parenting to promote your children's health, development, and well-being, while also discussing everyday problems and encouraging children to learn the skills and know-how they'll need to succeed.
- Discuss common parenting challenges
- Tackle specific issues and frustrations
- Learn from other parents' successes
- Connect with other families in the community
tRIPLE P POSITIVE PARENTING SEMINARS
Want to boost your skills and confidence? Need help tackling a specific problem? From raising toddlers to coping with complex problems at home, our Triple P workshops and seminars provide parents with a friendly place to learn, share, and find support.
- Get insight into your child's behavior
- Learn the positive parenting basics
- Gain some techniques to try at home
additional program OPPORTUNITIES
At Parents Place or in the community:
If you are interested in Parents Place's, Triple P certified, facilitators hosting a Positive Parenting discussion group or seminar for a large group, register to get in contact with our Program Manager, Kathy Duffek today!
- Raising Resilient Children
- Raising Confident, Competent Children
- The Power of Positive Discipline